Job title: Validation Engineer
Salary: £20,000-30,000 per annum (based on experience)
Location: West Sussex
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Quality and Manufacturing
Premier Group are currently looking for a validation engineer who will be working with the quality departments, to validate in-house and customer tooling, parts and processes.
This company is looking for a proactive, hard-working individual to join their team.
- Contributing to the preparation and review of the Validation Master Plan.
- Writing and executing in-house IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
- Generating validation protocols and reports in accordance with cGMP and customer requirements.
- Support and upgrade of the Validation procedure and master plan.
- Excellent understanding of validation concepts and documentation
- Excellent computer skills such as: office, reading CAD data, spreadsheets, device software.
- Good knowledge of injection moulding and plastic assembly.
- Good customer relationship management and phone manor.
- Full driving license and ability to travel to customer sites.
This company provides full training of the company's internal systems and programs whilst working alongside the technical and quality team. Following on from that, they provide assembly training in each of the production area.
Please apply to the advert if you would like the opportunity to work for this company.
Premier are acting as an employment agency