This role reports to the QA Manager and will provide management with information and data on all key aspects of each customer's validation project, which is used by both the plant and the customer to determine the course of routine processing.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Plan, organize and coordinate customer (internal or external) validation activities at the facility.
- Write validation protocols and final reports supplied by the facility.
- Provide support in the performance of IQ/OQ/PQ activities for new or existing facility equipment.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, food or medical device industry or similar regulated environments.
- Direct experience in sterility assurance or product sterilization a plus.
- Must have experience in writing and executing validation protocols.
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Management systems.
- Experience with all or a combination of ISO /11137, FDA Regulations and European GMPs is a plus.
- Experience in Audit scenarios is a plus.
Salary will reflect experience. The company also offer a Pension Scheme.
For more information or to apply for this Validation Coordinator position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47993.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'