Temporary 3 months
Based at a Scientific Microbiology Division site and reporting to the Basingstoke Validation Specialist, the validation Administrator will support manufacturing of medical devices and diagnostic products by performing activities for Equipment Qualification. This opportunity will give candidates the experience of working in a GMP environment while learning about current regulatory requirements working on Validations/Qualification activities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assess validation requirements for manufacturing equipment at the facility.
- Authoring qualification documentation (such as Validation Plans, URS, IQ, OQ, PQ protocols/reports, etc. as applicable) ensuring that they are compliant with regulatory/corporative requirements.
- Execution of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
- Ensuring compliance with FDA 21 CRF 820 regulation and ISO 13485.
- Ensuring compliance with safety, health and environmental (S.H.E) legislation.
- Any other task required from time to time to assist the efficient running of the Company's business.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A-Level or equivalent qualification in a science-based subject(s). Ideally studying or studied chemical or mechanical engineering or other relevant courses at University.
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interface well at all levels.
- Good problem-solving skills, diagnosing faults and resolving issues to get the best outcome for the stakeholders and business.
- Excellent planning and time management with the ability to adapt to rapid changes in project priorities and meeting aggressive timelines.
- A clear understanding of the complexities and importance of quality within a GMP manufacturing process.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and autonomously to support projects and communicate progress and any issues via team meetings and project meetings.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job