Actuary - Validation
I'm looking to recruit a Nearly, Newly or Qualified Actuary to join a major life insurance business in Edinburgh on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Financial Risk you will be working in the Internal Model Validation Team to plan, carry out and develop independent validation of the Group's Internal Model.
- Develop and maintain the framework within which IMV is carried out.
- Maintain and update long-term and short term plans for IMV activity
- Carry out IMV in line with various plans
- Liaise with various stakeholders in different locations
- Maintaining systems to track agreed actions
- Nearly, Newly or Qualified Actuary
- Strong business understanding and knowledge of the UK Life and Pensions industry
- Experience of IMV activity
- Strong Solvency II knowledge
- Internal Model Validation - Life Insurance Actuary - Qualified Actuary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'