£19,000 OTE £22,000 Plus 9% Pension and Benefits + Overtime
Are you an experienced car Valeter looking for a career move? If so, we work in partnership with a leader in the Automotive field, for crash and accident repairs, and due to increased permanent workloads, we now have a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Valeter to join the team at the Crawley site
This company are a brilliant employer who really look after their employees and progress them to where they want to be.
Your overall aim will be to prepare vehicles for rental and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the process. The successful candidate will have an efficient, professional attitude and strong attention to detail, with a commitment to the smooth running of the branch.
The Job: Valeter
- Ability to follow instructions from management and act professionally at all times.
- Valet cars to a very high standard
- Good team player with positive attitude and a commitment to customer service.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure that vehicles are delivered and returned promptly.
- You will be responsible for provide a complete car cleaning service to our clients own high standards
- Ensuring cars are cleaned and ready to be returned to customers.
- Checking all cars for defects during the valet process paying particular attention to the repaired areas and report any defects to the (Senior) Repair Controller.
- Carrying out a full light and fluid check on every vehicle before released for delivery.
- Preparing, cleaning and storing equipment in a safe manner.
- Prioritising workload to ensure courtesy cars are clean and available for delivery.
- Maintaining courtesy car fleet to a high standard.
- Carries out checks on vehicles and completes the correct paperwork.
Job Experience Required: Valeter
- Experience as a Valeter is essential
- Ideally you will have worked in a fast-paced accident repair centre
In return you will be offered: Valeter
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through the flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
If you would like to be considered for the Valeter job role then please either apply online today for an immediate interview or call Rochelle at Clear Careers to discuss further.
- Customer Service