Our client, a busy pre-delivery vehicle inspection centre in Oxford, are looking to recruit a Valeter as soon as is possible who can work in a temporary but ongoing contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that the vehicles are cleaned efficiently and thoroughly to meet our client's standards.
The role is varied and duties include;
- carrying out full interior and exterior valets
- organisation of valeting equipment
- visual inspection of vehicles
- report any damage or defect that may be identified
- keep work area clean and tidy
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 but additional overtime may be required.
The successful candidate must;
- have excellent attention to detail
- work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- be able to work well within a team but also use own initiative to work independently
- be available for an immediate start
- hold a full UK driving licence
- be 21 years of age or over (for insurance purposes only)
- have a minimum of 1 years driving experience
- be comfortable driving both manual and automatic vehicles
Hourly rate of pay £7.90 (paid weekly).
- valet valets valeter car driving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job