The successful candidate will need
* to support with the Project management of the Vaccination Centre
* to be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the operational activity of Covid services
* to provide a strategic overview for the service
* to provide professional and managerial leadership to a large team of staff
* to have previous experience as an Operational Manager within an Acute setting
Duration - 6 months initially
Rate - £296.96 per day via an Umbrella Company (Inside IR35)
Some on-site working might be required
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- NHS Operations Projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'