Do you have a V17 / V18 Pathways training? If so, please read below!
Job Title:V17 / V18 Pathways trained Call Handler
To deliver an effective and competent level of accurate call handling for callers to the urgent and emergency care services. To deliver an efficient appointments service for face to face consultations at the Primary Care Centre, in accordance with agreed protocols.
Duration: On Going covering sickness and Holidays
Days / Shifts / Pay
- Monday to Friday - 17.45pm -23.00pm£9.00 PAYE - £10.35 Umbrella
- Monday to Friday - 22.45pm- 8:00am£9.00 PAYE - £10.35 Umbrella (Pay will be uplifted to £13.05 PAYE -£14.95 Umbrella between 11:00pm- 6:00am)
- Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays - 8:00am - 18:00pm - £13.05 PAYE -£14.95 Umbrella (£14.40 PAYE -£16.56 Umbrella on Bank Holidays)
- The assessment of patients’ needs supported by local policies and Decision support computer software to ensure that patients are prioritised appropriately and directed to the correct end point.
- Liaising with other agencies and healthcare providers to ensure patients are appropriately directed.
- Utilisation of communication skills in management of challenging calls and child protection concerns.
- To keep accurate records of clinical enquiries to the service.
- To adhere to, and maintain an up to date, knowledge local policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge of escalation policies and emergency procedures as necessary.
- To inform the Operations Manager any issue affecting service delivery, at the time the issue is highlighted.
- Support the implementation of new policies and procedures as required
- To maintain a healthy and safe work environment for self and colleagues.
- To work co-operatively within the organisation, sharing and utilising areas of knowledge and skills to enhance patient care. To display effective keyboard and work processing skills by:
- Utilising, with no errors, the database system used to log callers’ details and requests.
- Creating and storing, as required, standardised letter in the house style.
- Retaining a good level of keyboard skills (20 words per minute) with no errors on mail leaving your service.
- Collaborating with co-workers to establish and maintain a recognised filing system for word-processed documentation.
- Ensuring your personal call reports are kept up to date.
- Providing caller reports to your line manager, as and when requested.
- Share "praise" letters and incidents with the team.
- Reflect the diversity of needs in healthcare community
Please note, you must have V17 or V18 Pathway training to be considered for this role.
- Call Centre
- Emergency Procedures
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'