Remote contract UX/UI Developer required.
Our Birmingham based clients seeks an experienced contract UX/UI Developer with the following must have skills and experience:
Required experience and skills:
- Good knowledge of user-centred design processes and UX principles
- User research and discovery skills (workshops, personas, mental models, user journeys, surveys etc)
- Strong conceptual skills with an aptitude for problem solving, and ability to create original solutions based on user needs
- Creation of mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to share ideas and gather feedback
- Experience in planning and facilitating usability testing sessions (both prototypes and products) and user workshops
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - you will need to be comfortable working on multiple work streams
- Passionate about delivering world-class user experiences
- Proven expertise with Sass & CSS3 and responsive component design
- Experience in developing components that meet the WC3 Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Heroku, AWS, Travis, and/or David-DM
- Expertise with GitHub and the contributor workflow
- Easily adapts to working in a self-managing team of experts
- Proven track record of solving complex problems with creativity and simplicity
Experience with any of the following would also be desirable:
- C# .Net
- Experience with iOS or Android mobile app development
This is a 3-6 month rolling contract which is offering an excellent rate and remote working!!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'