Are you looking for your next opportunity as a UX/UI Designer to be part of one of the fastest growing tech startups? A business that pushes the boundaries in using the latest technologies in developing its products? Then this may be the role for you!
The company has developed a market-leading app product on the app store currently being used by millions across the world! This organisation is rapidly expanding and is now in need of a UX/UI to design products that their users will fall in love with.
- Responsible for sketching, diagramming, prototyping and sketching for mobile applications
- Manage projects from production, user research to validating hypotheses using prototypes and implementation of designs
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and internal teams
- Must have solid experience using design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator) and production HTML/CSS
- Strong experience using prototyping tools for mobile (e.g. Principle, Framer, InVision)
- Ideally comes from a tech-startup background
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
Sound like you? Hit apply now!
Digital, Media & Tech
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'