POST recruitment are recruiting for a proven UX / UI Designer for a Manchester based tech platform.
Working in a genuinely collaborative environment we are seeking a UI & UX Designer to work alongside our Development team across our web and mobile product portfolio.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the User journey on all our applications is always positive, leading the creation of a new visual interface that facilitates that journey.
Design effective, usable experiences across mobile, web & branding.
- Prototyping new features and improving existing functionality through user flows, information architecture, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups
- Collaborating with stakeholders across departments.
- Taking ownership of an idea from the initial phase to wireframes/mockups and then the final product
- Working alongside the Development team in scoping and delivery, liaising closely with the Client and Marketing functions concurrently
- User research and testing
Key Skills and Behaviours
- Strong understanding of UI design, information architecture and user experience
- Experience in designing for iOS and Android alongside web
- User research and testing
- Self starter - this is a brand new role, so there is not an existing playbook to takeover.
- The candidate must be confident enough to scope out his or her own landscape, and quickly understand what the key levers are that will drive the overall business forward
- Business acumen - understand how their contribution affects the business as a whole given the companies position as enterprise software in a B2B market
- Discipline - Able to work remotely and keep disciplined with how they work.
- Creativity - Be able to demonstrate high levels of creativity to solve some of the challenges our clients and users will face as we roll out new, more complex functionality.
- Cost per acquisition, across all 3 territories, broken down by consumer segment.
- Churn, across all 3 territories, broken down by consumer segment.
Recent background & profile:
- Coming from a UI / UX background, confident to own the visual interface for all applications across an entire business
- Comfortable operating in a highly visible role with high expectations and a compelling roadmap to deliver
- Personally accountable self-starter, happy to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Data-driven, strategic thinker who will drive the use of analytical tools to make empirical decisions
- Have a proven track record of creating compelling visual interfaces and be able to showcase your portfolio of work during the interview process
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Solid planning, organization and facilitation skills
- University degree or equivalent related experience
- Understanding of all Microsoft, Apple, Google & other 3rd party office efficiency and performance software is required. (e.g Google Docs, Excel, Keynote & Slack).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'