- Bright open plan office
- Ongoing career development
- Award winning agency
An opportunity has become available for a UX/UI Designer to join an agency based in Bristol. As a UX/UI Designer you'll have the opportunity to work with worldwide businesses creating bespoke web & mobile applications as part of a multidisciplinary team which consists of other UX/UI Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and a marketing team.
What you'll be doing:
As a UX/UI Designer you'll be helping businesses explore the opportunities for mobility, establishing strategic frameworks and roadmaps & delivering an end-to-end design solutions. You'll be working across multiple industries, driving innovation by building intelligent mobile apps across all mobile platforms from conception to completion.
- You'll be inspiring clients how they can use UX/UI Design for their mobile strategy.
- Creating detailed wireframes and prototypes for web & mobile apps.
- You'll be working closely with developers to ensure designs are implemented well.
- Attending events & identifying opportunities for business with the rest of the team.
- Getting involved with pitch work.
- Be able to interpret the behaviour of users & distil touchpoints in to user journeys.
- You must be comfortable using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign & Sketch.
- Proven experience with either InVision, OmniGraffle, Proto.io, Marvel, Pixate & UX Pin.
- A full clean driving licence & passport for travelling across Europe.
- Knowledge of Android, Apple & Windows human interface guidelines.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
As a UX/UI Designer you'll have the opportunity to join an award winning agency in their creative office space. You'll have a chance to build a portfolio by solving complex challenges for a variety of renowned businesses. There is a 23 day holiday allowance which increase with each year of service, funded social events, flexible working hours, enhanced maternity and paternity benefits, company pension contribution, internal hackathons, corporate discounts with high street retailers, opportunities for career development through training & conferences, monthly office lunches, early finish Fridays with refreshments.
- UX/UI Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"