Our client is a multi-national technology company based in the North East, who work with a range of high profile brands across the UK and internationally. Due to growth, they are looking to appoint an experienced UX/UI Designer to join their well-established design team.
As part of the UXD team you will play a vital part in helping the company and their clients achieve ambitious projects to help their business grow and deliver exceptional experiences to their customers.
You will be client facing, working in multi-discipline project teams alongside client stakeholders, Visual Designers, Developers, Testers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers to deliver exceptional experiences.
- A core member of the UXD Team helping to deliver client projects
- Assist in collecting and documenting project requirements
- Develop and document user personas, experience maps, user flows to support project requirements
- Participate in and often lead UX workshops with client stakeholders and project teams
- Develop wireframes and functional prototypes in industry leading software
- Present and communicate design solutions to client stakeholders
- Produce documented UI design systems based on atomic design principles for handover to development teams
- Conduct usability research studies and feed the results back into the design process
- Contribute to the training and skills of the wider team through internal learning sessions
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in UX/UI role
- Expert in organising and hosting UX workshops to gather requirements and ideate solutions
- Expert in creating user personas, experience maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Expert in using industry leading UX platforms such as InVision, Axure, Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD
- Experience planning or involvement in user research studies and stakeholder interviews
- Experience designing for usability, applying WCAG2.0 AA accessibility guidelines to everything you design.
- Strong UI and creative design skills, building atomic design solutions and documentation.
- Strong communication skills to articulate problems and collaborate with the wider team to develop solutions.
- An analytical mind, disseminating data from A/B testing tools and behavioural analysis platforms such as HotJar into actionable solutions
- Possess and demonstrate every day personal qualities of integrity, collaboration and be intrinsically customer centric in your decision making.
If this sounds like something you have the skills and experience for this role, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role and our client.