We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated UX/UI Designer. The successful potential co-member will have a passion for collaborating coupled with multidisciplinary product teams to uncover and solve customer problems across our B2B and B2C spaces.
Please include a link to your portfolio or examples of your work.
What you’ll do
- Help the team define the UX strategy for our products & services
- Conduct stakeholder research, gather requirements and run ideation workshops
- Plan and conduct user research and usability testing, alongside the research team
- Create user journeys and prototypes that communicate your ideas to the team
- Design well thought through interfaces that delight and are intuitive
- Run review sessions prioritise feedback
- Work with the team on content and copy
- Contribute to the building of our design system and style guide to ensure continuity of experience across all our products and services
What you’ll need
- Experience designing for the responsive web and/or native apps
- Proven interaction design, information architecture skills
- Experience using a variety of user and stakeholder research methods
- Experience conducting moderated usability testing
- Proficient with Adobe CC, Sketch and Axure
- Good knowledge of inclusive design
- Appreciation of frontend and backend technologies
- A passion for collaborative working and knowledge sharing
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a tailored talent plan
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Bike for work scheme (Sept)
- And many more...
- Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment.
This role isn’t right for you if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job