Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is looking for a talented junior/middle weight UX Designer, reporting into the UX Team Lead. The ideal candidate will have a positive influence on the rest of the team working closely with other UX, UI designers and technical specialists, therefore being a team player is a must.
They will have excellent communication skills and be able to provide and receive constructive criticism. They will also collaborate closely with stakeholders, data analyst, creatives, customer experience and technical specialists. They will demonstrate visual problem-solving skills on business requirements briefs and translate them into engaging User-Centered interfaces for the client’s digital products.
This challenging yet exciting UX Designer opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with team members to create all UX artefacts, such as interaction models, task flows, wireframes, site maps, and user/functional requirements, that are relevant to the project.
- Applying knowledge of human factors and user-centered design decisions to the product through in house data and user testing data.
- Understanding product specifications and user psychology.
- Working with UI Designers to implement attractive designs.
- Liaising with development team members on a day to day basis and communicate designs effectively.
- Aiding in organising and aligning product style guides and consistency with other designers and stakeholders.
- Injecting the UX process into the business.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Passionate about UX design - you know and follow best practices and are proficient with all aspects of modern product interfaces.
- A keen learner - you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and tricks in UX design. 2 of 2
- Strong interaction and layout design skills with the appreciation for information architecture
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, humble and a team player
- A least 2-3 years of proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- A strong portfolio that shows off your research and design experience
- Problem solving aptitude
- Usability testing research desirable but not essential.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Communication Skills
- Online Gaming