Job Title: UX/UI Designer (Marketing)
Industry: Telecoms & IT
Location: London, UK
Salary Range: £40,000 to £45,000 + 10% Bonus + Good Benefits
Our client is a highly innovative, fast-paced Mobile Telecoms and Software organisation. They offer bleeding-edge products and a great, diverse and dynamic culture. To support their expansion plans in this area they are looking to hire an enthusiastic UX/UI Designer to join their brilliant digital marketing team.
This client is faced-paced, entrepreneurial and exciting and definitely for someone who can embrace change.
- Conceptualising, creating and executing amazing design ideas;
- Show excellence across digital;
- Design responsive with consideration and understanding of a wide range of devices and app design;
- Gather user research requirements;
- Participate in UX workshops;
- Collect and analyse data from workshops and stakeholders throughout the company; Organise and simplify complex information;
- Produce user flows and detailed wireframes, prototypes following user-centred design principles and following guidelines set by other team members (for desktop, responsive & mobile apps);
- Design visuals responsive with consideration and understanding of a wide range of devices and app design;
- Usability testing and design testing of the online products;
- Create visual UI designs for dashboards, management and account portals;
- Ensure design consistency with the brand guidelines;
- Ensure project communications on status and issues are delivered to management in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience Required
- Good understanding of user-centred design principles;
- Outstanding in typography and layout design;
- Axure (would be an advantage);
- Photoshop; Sketch;
- Understanding of CSS, HTML;
- MA/BA in Digital Media/ Communication Design OR MA/BA in Graphic Design OR Human Computer Interaction degree OR design-related University degree.