QA Ltd is the leading learning services provider in the UK, transforming the performance of leading UK organisations in both the private and public sector through a range of learning programmes designed to provide measurable impact.
You will pay a key role in designing applications for a growing company - across all four of our Business Divisions
With over 20 applications to get your teeth into, we provide a lot of opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
Being the Number 1 Training Delivery Company in the UK, we know how to support you.
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and computers
- Create design and workflow from high-level business and project requirements.
- Both create new and enhance existing sites to ensure that they are responsive and compliant with current design guidelines
Skills & Experience Required
- Working within project guidelines and tight timeframes
- Creating support and implementation documentation
- Design Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job