Perm role & Flexi-remote working
Paying up to £40k
Our client based in High Wycombe is currently recruiting for a UX/UI Designer to join the growing team on a permanent basis. For this role you will have a creative mind, ready to take on exciting briefs and translate them into incredible immersive online experiences.
Our client is based within the education sector.
- Client facing meetings. Passionately explaining your online experiences to clients.
- Understanding and examples of responsive website design
- Understanding and examples of user experience and user interaction design
- Working alongside a development team to deliver your web experience
- Product design software such as Adobe XD or Figma
- The Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential, all others gain bonus points!)
- The opportunity to get involved in web design, app design, photography and video direction, photo editing, print design
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- UX/UI Designer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'