Extra Talent Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a global banking group for the position of UX/UI Designer to be responsible for assisting in the design of external and internal channels (web and mobile apps, advisor interfaces)
- Turn concepts and ideas into high quality screens and components.
- Take customer experience, user needs, business needs, legal needs and technical feasibility into account when making wireframes /visual designs.
- Work closely with the product owner, concept designers and the development team.
- Support the design of wireframes and the design of prototypes.
- Ensure visual and UX consistency.
- Strong understanding of native guidelines ((IOS human interface guidelines and Android material design)
- In depth knowledge of web technologies, HTML5.
- Good skills in industry standard visual and graphic design tools (Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Proven experience in process design.
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience and ?front-end development tools (e.g. Axure, and HTML)
- English fluency is a must, with French & Dutch language skills also preferred.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (possible extensions)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job