My client is a Salesforce platinum partner who are looking to recruit a UX/UI Design Lead to join their newly established team within the business working alongside some of the World's largest brands. The role will involve working directly with clients and internal teams in order to solve complex issues and deliver intuitive, engaging experiences that transform the clients b business.
- Create workflows, wireframes, information architecture maps and develop visual mock ups and interactive prototypes.
- Building on foundation of wireframes, create high quality fidelity designs and UI component libraries.
- Simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences.
- Effective present & communicate conceptual and detailed designs to both internal and external stakeholders.
- 6/8+ year’s experience of UX design as a key hands-on interaction/visual designer.
- Key knowledge and experience within the Salesforce platform, designing solutions within different clouds.
- Share designs/deliverables on the Salesforce platforms.
- Clear Understanding of design fundamentals including; grids, typography, color and contract, visual hierarchies and spatial relationships.
- Strong understanding and experience with responsive web design & mobile design.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'