My client are a well established health and well-being retailer based in Coventry.
They are currently expanding their UX team in all areas and are currently on the hunt for a UX researcher to join their friendly team.
As a UX researcher you will need to be skilled in applying a wide range of user research methods, making customers needs and behaviour central to the team's decision-making.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of UX research theory , including how to work with qualitative, quantitative data.
- Experience in designing a usability study and using industry level usability software
- Promoting user centred design principles and best practice across the organisation
- Experience running studies in a formal lab, an informal lab and remote.
- Experience in e-commerce research
This role is NOT suitable for: UX designers who have only recently moved into research Other professionals who have participated in usability, but not carried out e-commerce researcher testing.
If the basis sounds of interest to you and your keen to find out more details through a conversation, then please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'