This role will currently be worked remotely with onsite working in Central London until the foreseeable future, therefore you must be based in the UK.
You will have paid holidays and if applicable, be entitled to an annual bonus.
This is a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend beyond this depending on future projects.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive UX researcher with strong communication and collaboration skills to join an innovative product team in London focused on the future of work.
You must demonstrate a rigorous approach to qualitative UX research methods as well as having experience shipping consumer and/or enterprise software.
In particular, we value researchers with experience in standard generative and evaluative UX research methods, but who also have a history of taking a creative approach to answering new questions about humans’ interaction and experience with technology.
You will also have experience in qualitative research insights about users' needs and goals and developing research programs to ensure these insights are appropriately realised in a product.
Ultimately, your expertise and ingenuity in research must do more than just contribute to knowledge - you must also be skilled at driving measurable positive value to the product and to the user experience.
- Help employ a rolling research program (iterative user testing) to provide early quantitative and qualitative research insights and ensure accountability to these UX goals across the development lifecycle
- Drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools particularly in iterative UX testing of early prototypes, such as usability, RITE testing, user interviews, and surveys
- Work closely with partner teams (product design, software engineering) to understand their goals and stay aligned
- Create close partnerships with a variety of research and product stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of the product team needs and priorities
- Engage with product researchers across other teams to ensure strong sharing and collaboration practices
- Effectively communicate research findings and recommendations to stakeholders and partners
Please can you apply with your CV, Portfolio and pro-rata salary expectations for consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.
- Product Innovation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'