Here at reed.co.uk we believe the world should Love Mondays. This means connecting people with the right jobs and courses for them, and we’re leading the way. We’re looking for great people to help deliver these life-changing products… is that you?
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated UX Researcher. The successful potential co-member will have a passion for utilising research to solve customer problems across our B2B,B2C spaces and mobile and desktop applications.
What you’ll do
- Lead user and stakeholder research sessions. These may take place in the lab, at a client’s workplace or may be guerilla sessions.
- Help establish a best practice around User Testing.
- Lead with preparing surveys and analysing and reporting on the results.
- Lead with planning and running stakeholder workshops.
- Championing qualitative research across the business and breaking down silos.
- Draw on current data and information across the business to avoid any repetition.
- Excellent with drawing in, both qualitative and quantitative data to formulate sound conclusions.
- Interested in mentoring and managing people.
- Understanding of a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods that address both user behaviour and attitudes, such as: interviewing, card sorting, diary studies, observational and contextual research, surveys, developing user personas and usability testing.
- Ideally an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a human behaviour related field (HCI, psychology, social sciences, information science, etc.), or other relevant experience.
- Good understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics etc.).
- Good understanding of split testing (eg., A/B or MVT testing).
- Good understanding of web and app technologies.
- Passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
If you want to help the world love Mondays apply now.