UX Researcher | eCommerce Leader | London | Up to £55k
A true leader in the eCommerce sphere are currently undergoing serious growth within their design and tech teams. As a result, they are seeking a UX researcher to join the squad. You will sit within the UX team, working on a variety of projects and initiatives to understand how their customers think, feel, and engage with their platform. This knowledge will positively impact all design touchpoints.
You will be joining a very close team, surrounded by passionate designers who put users at the heart of their work. Their environment is very much work hard, play hard: they are fast paced and know how to enjoy a friday night drink. If you've got a background in UX Research, or a UX Designer looking to get involved in a research role, this is for you!
- Manage the user research, both qualitative and quantitative, for the entire brand experience.
- Work alongside the the UX team and analyst teams to understand other areas of research.
- You will be the in-house representative of the user, helping guide the UX and UI design teams on the best approach.
- Prior experience conducting UX research with a good understanding of best practice.
- Worked in an environment with multidisciplinary teams in a product-focused business.
- Exceptional communication skills and are comfortable dealing with stakeholders.
- A portfolio to match your experience.
- Ideal (but not essential) if you have experience in actual UX design.
- User Research
- User Experience
- User Experience Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job