• As part of the UX team, identifying user research needs, plan and execute user research with short deadlines.
• Qualitative, quantitative and guerilla testing
• Conduct both online and field usability research.
• Work both on short-term, feature related immediate needs and long-term, in-depth research.
• Summarize research findings and make clear recommendations to the UX team.
• Evaluate how to put into practice successful techniques where they exist.
• You should be the member of the team who has a full overview of all research activities and reports, can recall past research and advise having a full understanding of the product and past findings.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in UX research of an internet software application.
• Bachelor’s degree in UX related discipline.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English, doing your daily job in English within an international team
• Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams
• A passion to get the job done to the best of your abilities!
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with willingness to dive deep and interpret complex data.
• Previous experience in a multinational environment
• Experience with agile project management methodologies
What we offer:
• An easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest
• Highly challenging and rewarding environment
• A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
• The ability to impact the business, you can make a difference!
• A chance to join an international team
• A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills!
06 1 8833-511