Job Title: UX Researcher
Location: Petersfield, Hampshire - Please only apply if you are willing to make the commute
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 dependent upon experience
Job Type: Full TimeAbout Feefo
Feefo is an award-winning ratings, reviews and customer analytics solution provider. Harnessing the power of customer opinion to generate business insights, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer analysis.
Feefo's clients include some of the biggest market leading organisations of online retailers, travel companies and insurance providers around the world. Including the likes of AIG, Hiscox, Expedia, Hotels.com, Heels.com. Feefo is also partnered with Google, Bing and Yahoo to provide reviews within SEO campaigns and helps to reduce marketing spend.
You will be responsible for defining and establishing the UX research function at the clients company. Determining the process, approach and outputs required from a continuous program of qualitative and quantitative research that reveals user tasks, needs and goals. The ideal candidate will have deep User Experience (UX) research background with a focus on setting up and establishing a UX Research approach within a SaaS or high traffic digital product.
You will carry out interviews and conduct surveys and analyse results from multiple behavioural data sources. You will work with our Product Analyst to understand how customers are using products and our UX Designer to map out customer journeys. Dovetailing with Product Managers you will join initiatives at various stages in their lifecycle. From exploring new opportunities for the Product Roadmap, ethnographic research and interviews, to testing prototypes and analysing live engagement metrics.
You will be experienced in planning, moderating and reporting on UX research studies, covering a wide variety of approaches and techniques. Planning and executing end-to-end research activities, analysing results and sharing actionable insights. Determining the correct research methods, sourcing participants and where relevant utilising third party tools and partners.
- Shaping and supporting the Product Roadmap by gathering and sharing data from customer/user interviews, user testing, heatmaps, recordings, polls, funnels, journey maps - defining the most appropriate tools for the challenge aheah
- Conduct research that helps validate new ideas and solutions with customers, working with the UX Designer to storyboard early low fidelity solutions
- Building from a great customer-centric hypothesis, using your understanding of the behavioural & psychological aspects to influence the Product Roadmap and associated success metrics
- Manage sourcing of research subjects and/or be the point of contact with outside research agencie
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative research. Utilising user behaviour and data to support your UX rationale, resulting in concise detailed insights
- Drive personal development with user profile definition, segmentation, ethnography and jobs to done, categorising our +3,000 of customers.
- Communicate research findings and recommendations across UX and product teams to drive informed design decisions and functionality enhancements.
- Expert level experience with product discovery methodologies, formative usability testing and ad-hoc methods for testing usability and value of products and/or features in a large SaaS or digital product destination experience, prior to development.
- The desire to improve the end-to-end customer experience, empathising with and representing the user.
- Experience selecting and utilising both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Working within a small UX team, you can independently conduct research, analyse feedback and work with our UX Designer and Product Managers to propose sophisticated design solutions.
- Job satisfaction equates to continual exploration, discovery, proposition and delivery of great UX.
- You are naturally curious, investigating cause is the first step to finding the right solution. Waiting for problems and tasks to surface isn't in your nature.
- Naturally proactive and display decisive behaviours, anticipating what comes next and have the confidence to act. Whether communicating with individuals or teams across the organisation or analysing data.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and can adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Bi-annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
- Impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee's hard work.
- Cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
- Company pension scheme Health Care cash plan and 20 Days holiday + 1 day per year's service up to 24 days
- plus 3 days to be used between Christmas and New Year's.
- Cycle scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Free Eye Tests
- You'll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
- Offices in London, Ludlow, Boston, Sydney, Hong Kong, and the special headquarters, is in a Barn in Petersfield with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside
UX Researcher / Product Researcher / User Experience Researcher / UX Consultant / UX Designer
- UX Researcher / Product Researcher / User Experience Researcher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'