UX Researcher - Ecommerce / Technology
Our large Ecommerce client's digital team are very passionate about solving problems through innovation and customer-centricity, drawing on user design, software and data.
They have the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up, along with the resources and leadership of a global portfolio.
We recognise that strong design culture is critical to creating world-class customer experiences that deliver our client's mission to drive connected commerce.
We are looking for a UX Researcher to help shape our products for the future. As a senior member of our Product team, you will work in collaboration with UX designers, Product Managers, cross-functional teams and external partners to drive excellence in UX research. You will gain a deep understanding of our customer's needs, behaviours and attitudes towards our products and brands.
This includes quantitative and qualitative research to identify actionable insights, define potential solutions and test these solutions.
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, and remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products.
- Design and conduct quantitative studies, including structuring and analysing surveys to evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale.
- Adapt and innovate research methods to deliver the actionable insights for the challenges and opportunities
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions
Skills and requirements
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Researcher
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Experience conducting UX research for responsive websites and apps at scale
- Experience with Agile methodologies and different measures of product discovery
- Team player with excellent collaboration and organisation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills to influence across multiple teams
- Resourceful with ability to get things done; capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across multiple teams
- Bachelor or Master degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Psychology or a related field
- Experience in digital media, technology, eCommerce or classifieds preferred
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'