My client is a leading holiday platform and they are now looking for a UX Designer/Researcher to join their team. Working alongside the design and product teams, you'll be delivering new features and products to their customers.
Design is essential to their business, they are on a mission to build a world-class product. You'll be the main UX Designer, entasked with carrying out ux research, user interviewing and wireframing. You’ll work closely with the Product Managers and UI Designer to delivery validated, user-centric features and products.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right skillset and personality to join a fast-paced start-up environment from its early days and take significant responsibility from day one.
Your responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Defining and conducting all user interviews - understanding their members/cutomers and the decisions they make
- Collating user insight into prioritised opportunities to improve core experience
- Sketching and idea generation using design sprints to rapid prototype features and product iterations
- Wireframing new ideas into testable prototypes using Marvel and other prototyping tools
- Collaborating with our UI Designer to execute designs ready for development
About you/your experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in a similar role
- Great knowledge of the latest UX principles and practices
- Personable and approachable - comfortable conducting complex user interviews
- Ability to put yourself in the mindset of their members/customers
- Solid experience with structuring and conducting user interviews
- Excellent written skills, able to translate verbal interviews into written insight
- Be able to produce low fidelity wireframes using Sketch or similar