UX Researcher and Designer - Sunday Times #1 in London
Our client is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that they have also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
They are on a mission to accelerate their client's growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. They want you to help get them there!
The UX Researcher and Designer Role
As a UX Researcher and Designer you will be the "Big Picture Thinker" and the vital link between site users and our internal teams that build them. You will be responsible for identifying user problems, highlighting new opportunities and working with our teams to build high quality services for our customers. You will be championing best practice and ensuring the user experience across our site is kept to the highest of standards.
The Product Design & UX Team are proving to be an increasingly more valuable part of the way the client approaches projects. Tasked with working on some of our most valuable and biggest impacting projects our Product Designers and UX Architects are exposed to various stakeholders across the business from C-level directors through to our actual users. They provide valuable input from research through to wireframing, design and testing. The Product Design & UX team have consistently proven that they are a world class team of experts and were shortlisted for the UXUK Awards 2017.
Responsibilities of the UX Researcher and Designer:
You will provide our site teams with detailed user insight to help build context and understanding of complex issues ensuring that there is a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Facilitate a range of UX focused sessions with site managers, CRO and various other stakeholders across the business to identify the best way to approach a problem
- Work with site teams to build detailed user research strategies and deliver appropriate solutions from findings.
- Build strong relationships across the business from tech through to commercial teams.
- Map out sites, flows and journeys to help all stakeholders understand every moving part of any site and identify friction points / opportunities
- Manage the UX process from research through to wireframing and possibly design.
- Build interactive prototypes to fully articulate and test solutions with real users
- Collaborate with Engineers to make sure all UX work is built to specification
- Learn fast and be able to articulate a solution and gain buy-in from stakeholders throughout the business
Ideal Candidate for UX Researcher and Designer:
Is fully competent in:
- Creating wireframes and UX prototypes
- Information architecture
- Sketch, Illustrator or equivalent
- Interactive prototyping tools such as UXPin or equivalent
- Track record of identifying and solving complex problems with smart, well considered solutions.
- Confidently facilitate workshops with stakeholders of all levels
- Understanding data from multiple sources to reconcile and inform decisions
- Web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, HotJar and Optimizely
- Creating and maintaining UX guidelines, pattern libraries and best practice
- Conducting UX research
Preferable experience in:
- Experience, Service or Product design based Degree or equivalent
- Working on content driven SEO sites
- Understanding and/or experience in JQuery, HTML & CSS
Package for the UX Researcher and Designer
·£1,000 training budget per annum
·25 Internal Training modules that run every quarter
·Unlimited book allowance and access to fully stocked library
·Annual trips to Ibiza upon hitting company targets
·Free food and fruit throughout the day - plus amazing coffee!
·Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm - we promote a work life balance
·Monthly company-wide lunches
If you have a true passion for UX and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.
- Visual Design
- Web Design
- Digital Designs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"