Our client is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that they have also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
They are on a mission to accelerate their client's growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. They want you to help get them there!
The UX Product Designer Role
As a UX Product Designer you will be the "Big Picture Thinker" and the vital link between how our products are used and the product team. You will be responsible for identifying and working with teams across the business to solve complex problems, championing best practice and building out innovative features.
Responsibilities of the UX Product Designer:
You will provide our product teams with detailed insight, context and understanding of complex issues ensuring a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Facilitate a range of ux and service design focused sessions with Product Managers, Developers and various stakeholders across the business to identify the best way to approach a problem
- Work with our data team to identify and measure against appropriate KPIs.
- Build strong relationships across the business from tech through to our commercial teams
- Map out systems, business processes, and journeys to help all stakeholders understand every moving part of a product and identify areas to be addressed
- Lead and manage the product design process end to end, from research through to wireframing and design
- Build interactive prototypes to fully articulate and test solutions with real users
- Build designs based on our product pattern library to ensure our brand and experience is consistent across products. You will also work with UI Designers to build new features where necessary.
- Collaborate with our Engineers to make sure all product design work is built to spec
- Learn fast and be able to articulate a solution clearly to gain buy-in from stakeholders throughout the business
- Work closely with Product Managers to help shape the future direction of our products
The Ideal UX Product Designer:
Is fully competent in:
- Creating wireframes and UX prototypes
- Building screens from predefined UI libraries
- Information architecture
- Sketch, Illustrator or equivalent
- Interactive prototyping tools such as UXPin, Origami, Axure or equivalent
- Track record of identifying and solving complex problems with clear process that affords smart and well considered solutions.
- Confidently facilitate workshops with stakeholders of all levels such as card sorting, user journey mapping etc
- Understanding data from multiple sources to reconcile and inform decisions
- Conducting UX research
- Web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, HotJar and Optimizely
- Maintaining UX guidelines, pattern libraries and best practice
Preferable experience in:
- Experience, Service or Product design based Degree or equivalent
- Building browser based apps and tools
The Product Design & UX Team are proving to be an increasingly more valuable part of the way the client approaches projects. Tasked with working on some of our most valuable and biggest impacting projects our Product Designers and UX Architects are exposed to various stakeholders across the business from C-level directors through to our actual users. They provide valuable input from research through to wireframing, design and testing. The Product Design & UX team have consistently proven that they are a world class team of experts and were shortlisted for the UXUK Awards 2017.
Package for the UX Product Designer
·£1,000 training budget per annum
·25 Internal Training modules that run every quarter
·Unlimited book allowance and access to fully stocked library
·Annual trips to Ibiza upon hitting company targets
·Free food and fruit throughout the day - plus amazing coffee!
·Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm - we promote a work life balance
·Monthly company-wide lunches
If you have a true passion for UX and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job