Permanent Opportunity - UX Manager - 12 Month FTC - £40,000- London
I'm working with a large Ecommerce client which sells gifts to customers around the world. I am currently looking for a UX Manager to be responsible for leading the delivery and development of onsite functionality improvements, with a focus on driving conversion rates, and hence meeting sales targets.
- Deliver and improved user experience for the website, using a customer centric perspective to help drive customer requirements and hence meet sales targets
- Support Senior Product Manager with other website development projects
- Lead a process of regular site development and deployments to ensure day to day fixes and optimisations occur regularly
- Work as a key member within other project groups, giving feedback from a customer's perspective on proposed developments, and helping to develop customers experience
- Lead the development and implementation of AB testing strategy, with a specific focus on page structure, wireframes and functionality
- Be the business stakeholder for identifying opportunities for improved/new website functionalities, specifically working alongside Web Trading Team to identify customer drop out points or low converting functionality, and to develop technical solution.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- UX focused digital experience - minimum 3 years
- Experience in a similar role for a Ecommerce based business / transactional website
- Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of being a key project stakeholder in web based projects and able to head projects independently
- High attention to detail with an ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships with wider members of the business
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
If this role is of interest, please respond to my email or give me a call on to discuss further.