UX Manager -1 YEAR FTC
£43000 - £48000
Prism 7 Recruitment are working on behalf of our client based in stunning new offices in Borehamwood to recruit for an UX Manager, this is for a FTC but has the possibility to become permanent....
As UX Manager....
You will be responsible for leading the delivery and development of onsite functionality improvements, with a focus on driving conversion rates, and hence meeting sales targets. This role will work closely with the web design team and web trading team. You will sit within the Marketing department, reporting into the Head of eCommerce
About the eCommerce Team
The eCommerce Team is a team of traders, website merchandisers, web designers, and CRO specialists. Together they are accountable for ensuring the delivery of B2C sales and conversion targets through all marketing channels within budgeted spend constraints. The team co-ordinates across many different areas of the business, including digital marketing and acquisition, buying, fulfilment and IT.
Responsibilities of the UX Manager....
- Take responsibility for delivering an improved user experience for the website, using a customer centric perspective to help drive customer requirements and hence meet B2C sales targets, including:
- Continuation of current UX optimisation roadmap through 2018 and onwards
- Development of proposed wireframe with support of Design team, considering the user experience, and technology/data required for this functionality
- Creation of spec document and tagging brief
- UAT and pre-go-live approvales
- Content post-launch analysis, and project review vs objective
- Support Senior Product Manager with other website development projects
- Lead a process of regular site development and deployments to ensure day to day fixes and optimisations occur regularly, without holding up longer term strategic developments
- Work as a key member within other project groups, giving feedback from a customer’s perspective on proposed developments, and helping to develop the optimum customer experience
- Play leading role in development and implementation of AB testing strategy, with a specific focus on page structure, wireframes and functionality
- Be the business stakeholder for identifying opportunities for improved/new website functionalities, specifically working alongside Web Trading Team to identify customer drop out points or low converting functionality, and to develop technical solutions to alleviate these pinch points
Desired skills and experience of the UX Manager...
This role will best suit an individual who is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
- UX focused digital experience - minimum 3 years
- Prior experience in a similar role for a eCommerce based business / transactional website
- Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of being a key project stakeholder in web based projects and able to head projects independently
- High attention to detail with an ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships with wider members of the business
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
Desirable Skills, but not a must of the UX Manager...
- Web analytics knowledge (either SiteCatalyst/Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Experience of using Endeca
- Experience of working with UX/development teams
- Experience from a Retail background
If you are all of the above and looking to join a growing company that offers rewards excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, then contact the team at Prism 7 Recruitment now for further details!!!
- Retail Marketing
- Digital Marketing Experience