UX Designer | Central London | £45,000 - £55,000
Are you looking to join a company that will offer you unrivalled progression and the opportunity to work with some of the worlds biggest organisations? This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking business with a very customer centric mindset. They are looking for people that will help them grow and who have the same passion that they do, in delivering excellence to keep moving forward and innovating in digital.
The ideal candidate would be expected to have a passion for effective user focused design, exceptional attention to detail, great communication skills, proficient in user experience wireframing and modelling tools... and practical skills to deliver fully realised concepts with client, design and developer stakeholders. Ideally, the candidate will have experience of working on a product that is used by people regularly.
- Understand our users and the nature of their problems.
- Collaborate with product teams to help establish clear vision and direction.
- Seek rapid user validation through low-fi prototypes.
- Support product & engineering teams throughout design & implementation processes with UX and UI design deliverables; user-flows, IA, wireframes, prototypes, hi-fi mockups and detailed interactions.
- Refine and improve usability of solutions through testing, analysis and iteration.
- Champion quality and coherence of end-to-end user experience.
- Proven experience in a similar UX/Product design role.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design, problem solving and a solid knowledge of web design principles.
- Ability to communicate design ideas, via user journeys, process flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Visual Design software; Sketch/Photoshop etc.
- Proficiency in Wireframing and Prototyping software; Axure, InVision, Framer.
- Lead and deliver design projects to tight deadlines.
- Experience of across both web and mobile platforms with a good understanding of their technological limitations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Web Design
- Web Application Design
- User Experience
- UX Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job