Role: UX Designer
Contracting Authority: UK Export Finance
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: London / remote working (mostly remote working, requirement to be in London office on occassion)
Pay Rate: £572.06 (max umbrella)
Security Clearance: Valid and active SC clearance ideally, BPSS cleared candidates can be considered
- Knowledge of platform constraints, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility guidelines and experience of designing for these, ideally in the creation of, or contribution to, a design system.
- Experience of CSS/HTML and online prototyping tools.
- Prototyping in code. You know how to create and validate a dynamic prototype.
- User focus. You know how to give direction on which tools or methods to use. You are experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels.
- Experience in optimising websites for mobile devices and responsive grid-based layout.
- Experience of working in an agile environment, with a cross-functional team, to construct a minimum viable product and to contribute expertise that helps the team prioritise features for future release.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills in conveying design concepts and prototypes to a range of stakeholders including developers and business analysts.
- Professional qualification in User Experience, Web Design, Graphic Design, HCI or digital-related disciplines.
- Experience of designing transactional online services, eg digital form interfaces.
- Experience of working in line with GDS service standards
- Experience of content design
- Proactive and flexible.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
- GDS Systems / GOV.UK systems experience
- GDS standards knowledge
- Content design experience
- Accessibility experience
- Web Design
- Content Design
- User Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'