We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who require a UX designer for one of their Public sector Clients based in Remote. This role will currently be remote. (Delete or amend where necessary)
- IR35 - This role is outside of IR35 (delete where necessary)
- Active BPSS, will consider candidates eligible to go through the process
- Start Date Subject to BPSS being approved by CG Vetting Team
- GOV.UK clients experienced
- Accountable for ensuring the accepted user needs are translated into designs that can be built and delivered by Agile Dev and Test teams to deliver release one of the project product
- A UX Designer is required to work with the v project team to carry out the following design tasks to support the delivery of the feature scope for the releases:
Key Skills required:
- • Develop and iterate user journeys for personas and capabilities
- • Develop and iterate user prototypes and flat designs to meet user needs
- • Use project UX patterns to develop interaction designs where possible
- • Use GOV.UK design patterns to develop interaction designs where possible
- • Develop user journeys for Hearing Settings UI, witness journey and judge iframe
- • Develop prototypes and interaction designs for development for project Settings UI, witness journey, poor network indicators and iframe
- The UX Designer will engage and communicate with the wider project team and associated service teams (e.g. product owners, service designers, BAs and arcitects) throughout to ensure designs are visible, understood, digested and actioned..
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'