UX Designer required to help a team deliver a high quality user experience and design solution which meet our clients’ needs for online activity, in line with the vision of the Digital Director and Global Head of User Experience and Visual Design.
Based out of London our client offers an exceptional package including a salarytoc £52K, bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and a flexible working environment plus 32 Days (plus bank) holidays.
He/she will play a key role within a multidisciplinary team working to define the UX for a new, flexible (component-based), CMS. Integrating and transforming a number of global systems, extending to both public-facing information/transactional websites and staff editor experience.
Working with stakeholders, the UX Designer will contribute to the development of user experience solutions for online products and complex projects across the organisation, leading their implementation as required.
UX Designer - key skills & experience
- Substantial experience in an Information Architecture or User Experience design role ideally in CMS and transactional systems.
- Extensive experience of practising a full range of UCD techniques
- Understanding of the theory and benefits of a variety of user research methodologies
- Leading a range of end-to-end user research activities; from selecting and designing the appropriate research method / format through to facilitation and analysis.
- Understanding of component-based design
- Collaborating with the visual design process, following wireframes through to ensure that the purpose of the design is retained, while allowing creative input from designers.
- Experience designing interfaces for a range of devices, including mobile
- Designing elegant solutions for large, complex companies or organisations, from concept through to build.
- Managing stakeholders within a large organisation.
UX Designer - main accountabilities:
- To work closely with the Global Head of UX&VD and Deputy to help define principles which will inform the design of a new digital platform
- To lead the delivery of UX design solutions which will form the foundation for the new digital platform, in line with the vision of the Global Head of UX&VD.
- To lead the delivery of UX design solutions for our current CMS and a range of business critical transactional systems.
- To contribute to the development and iteration of a UI / component / interaction library to improve the quality and consistency of our UX patterns across the breadth of the digital estate.
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders, as well as leading regular user research or testing activities to ensure designs are truly user centred. He/she will play a key role within a multidisciplinary team working to define the UX for a new, flexible (component-based), CMS. This will
Apply now to discuss this exciting role which can be based out of London offering a package including a salarytoc £52K, bonus & benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and a flexible working environment plus 32 Days (plus bank) holidays and interest free travel season ticket loans.
- Experience Design
- Transactional Systems
- User Research
- User Experience Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'