A new opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to join one of the UK's most exciting and fast-growing holiday booking companies based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. This is a rare opportunity to come into a business and really influence the future direction of their customer facing websites and future technology. In this role you will utilise your extensive UX Design experience, and you will have come from a travel / E-Commerce / retail background.
Key skills needed for the UX Designer:
- Extensive Experience as a UX Designer, with a strong portfolio
- Have come from a travel / E-Commerce / retail background
- Good knowledge of mock-up tools, design tools and user journey modelling tools
- Experience conducting user research and testing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- design tools
- UX Designer - digital
- customer journeys
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'