Becoming a UX Designer with Capita Workforce Management:
Capita Workforce Management is part of Capita Plc and sits within Capita's software division.
We design and build software products and solutions that help businesses of all sizes better manage their workforces in areas such as planning and scheduling, shift rostering, time tracking, HR, training and learning management, physical access control, payroll exports and business intelligence. We aim to give business more information as to what is happing day to day within their organization and the ability to automate and evidence key process and policy's as well as to engage and empower employees to have more information and control over their own work-life balances.
- Be the focal point on UX/UI projects, working closely with the Product Manager, other designers Product Owners, and developers in order to bring ideas to life
- Develop a keen understanding of our users' needs by conducting user research on both micro and macro scales
- Create user personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes, prototype and validate designs, iterating on them and testing with real users
- Utilise existing and contribute new, scalable, elegant design patterns to realise your solutions
- Working in conjunction with the Product Manager, understand the value of your work by setting and tracking metrics, to measure success and learn from failures
- Draw on your skills and experience to offer valued input to help the wider Product team at decide what to work on next
- Help write user stories and participate in the user story mapping process
- Act as an agile Product Owner working closely with the Development teams to explain and clarify elements of the product design to the team.
Requirements:Here's what we'd like to see from you:
- A portfolio which demonstrates your end-to-end UCD process with examples of problem solving where you make the complex seem simple
- The ability to conduct and make use of research, insights, analytics and data gathering in your design process
- Experience in designing B2B applications across different platforms
- Experience in user testing your prototypes
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Marvel, Zeroheight, Sketch, Axure)
- Familiarity with agile development processes and management tools is a plus
- SaaS UX experience and an expert consumer of SaaS solutions
- Confident communicator with humility and hunger in equal measure
- You are curious and love to listen
- You are flexible and enjoy getting stuck into a wide range of activities to apply your experience where it is most needed
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'