UX Designer - Leading agency
A leading agency are looking for a UX designer to join their team in London. This is a growing digital agency, with an excellent reputation, now looking to add to their team. You will be working within a well established design function, helping their end client build out their eCommerce plaform. You will be tasked understanding the customer, collate and analyse data, conduct user research implement UX designs and help effectively utilise KPI's. If you have good UX skills this could be for you.
This company is a market leader with a customer centric business model. They are based in Central London with modern, casual offices. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to exercise your customer experience skills, utilising your sketch and prototyping capability and gaining excellent exposure to a market leading design team. If you are bright, with good UX skills, ready to put your design skills to use, click below to apply!
THE ROLE - UX Designer
As UX Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the product team to help design the new ecommerce platform and B2B mobile application
- Understand the customer and identify how to continually improve your experience
- Design detailed products that result in strong retention and repeat users
- Work closely with the cross functional teams to align user experience across different user bases
- Develop and maintain customer experience strategy to from the basis of digital experiences
- Determine appropriate levels of user research and testing to validate road maps
- Implement UX Design, working with the cross functional team and articulate your ideas to internal stakeholders
- Understand use key performance indicators to deliver improved conversions and commercial performance
You will need:
- Experience in design of end to end product and iterative release cycles
- Proven understanding of customer centric design
- Must have worked in sketch and be able to show prototyping capability
- Ecommerce experience essential
- Prior work in a regulated environment preferred
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the design market please get in touch with Alex Brown
UX, User Experience, Responsive Sites, Customer Experience, Sketch, Prototype, Wireframes, Digital Product, eCommerce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'