Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
- Researching the internal customer’s needs and goals to identify their most important tasks.
- Creating and testing prototypes with internal customers.
- Working with the Product Owner and Delivery Manager to create service blueprints or user journey maps.
- Coach the team to ensure the product solves the problems for the internal customers.
- Using the best principles and methodologies available for delivering business value quickly.
- Creating and contributing to a fun, healthy, open and happy team dynamic.
- Building relationships and trust with stakeholders across all areas to create a clear shared understanding of the outcomes being achieved.
- Creating and contributing to a fun, healthy, honest and happy team dynamic.
- Empowering the team to give them the creativity and space needed to solve critical business problems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- User centred design to create products or services.
- Making design decisions
- Creating user journeys and service blueprints.
- Design skills in low and high fidelity prototypes.
- Leading service design sessions.
- Agile, Lean, Kanban methodologies.
- Stakeholder management.
- Communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'