Forward Role have the pleasure of partnering with one of Manchester's top fashion companies who are looking for a UX Designer to join their UX team. With a great company culture and track record of being one of the leaders in their space this is a brilliant opportunity to join them on their journey. If you've always wanted to go into the fashion industry this could be your chance!
What you'll be doing:
- Working end to end on UX design, from initial research from their analytics and marketing team through continuous testing and designing concepts for all their user touchpoints
- as the above point suggests, working in an agile enviornment and looking for continuous improvement through extensive testing
- Testing will be A/B and MVT to improve on site conversion and imrpove usability
- utilising software such as optimisely and hotjar
- Creating engaging graphics from a UI point of view which fit with brand guidelines and set the standard in the market
What they're looking for:
- A proven track record in UX Design either in-house or agency side, with 3yrs+ experience
- Experience designing for high traffic sites, working across both UX and UI
- Someone with an understanding of agile methodologies and working in an agile environment
- You're comfortable working with people from cross discplines, UX, FED, Back end development and Design
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.