Do you have skills for Web design / User Stories / Visual / Wireframe ?
Based in London near Fulham, my client is a fresh approach to consumer commerce. Starting with everyday essentials, the things we use all the time, my client is making it possible for members to access and buy products from more than 300 quality brands at cost price.
Currently, we are one of the fastest-growing new e-commerce companies in Denmark, and our diverse team consists of more than 20 people from different nationalities. In the next 12-18 months, we expect to expand to at least 2-3 countries in the Nordic region.
As the sole Designer of this team you will have a lot of autonomy of the design strategy, direction, almost having free reign to put your ideas into action. You will be working closely with creative developers as well as back-end developers to bring these ideas and journeys to life. You will have a lot of experience working in web shop, e-commerce would be ideal.
- Experience with tool such as Illustrator Adobe, Photoshop.
- Proven and extensive UX / UI / Visual Design experience.
- Facilitating requirement gathering workshops experience.
- Experience of wire-framing.
- Any exposure to designing graphics would be beneficial.
- Any e-commerce/retail experience is desirable.
You will need:
- 3+ years experience working in design.
- A relevant design qualification.
- Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes.
- Skills in the use of specific operating systems such as macOS and Windows.
- A high level of competency in using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Strong conceptual skills, ability to sketch and storyboard.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to stakeholders - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products.
- Excellent organisational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines.
- Teamworking skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
- A problem-solving approach to work.
- The motivation to keep up to date with technological developments and to work on a project from concept through to closure.
- A 'can do attitude’.
- You speak fluent English (spoken and written).