• As a UX Designer for Access, your main responsibility is to make the lives of our customers easier and enjoyable.
• You will be part of workshops to capture requirements, translating business processes into great experiences for the users of Access' solutions, understanding the context and needs of the user.
• You create personas, user journeys, experience maps, wireframes, conceptual ideas and information architecture artefacts to help the business understand the patterns, best practices and execution plans required to deliver delight to our customers.
• You validate designs iteratively with our customers in the UK and with the wider UX Design team through user-centered research methodologies.
• You make sure that the products offers the best experience via contemporary design and leading interaction for our diverse market verticals & personas.
• You contribute in the Development & Product Management teams to the product backlogs and roadmaps with proposals to further improve the overall user-experience of our solutions.
• You work well with developers to communicate and evaluate design through to implementation - keeping a constant and open communication channel to ensure products are delivered to the highest standard.
• You maintain an active presence/membership of the UX community to ensure the latest techniques are understood and implemented into our solutions.
What qualifications make you our ideal UX Designer?
• You have user-experience design experience within software development, with a demonstrable ability to take ideas from concept to execution, supporting the design throughout delivery
• You have a proven track record of delivering UX guidance into products - regardless of platform - renowned for being smart, friendly, easy to use & loved by customers.
• You have a solid understanding of UCD principles and have a strong understanding of visual design/UI engineering - especially responsive web design.
• You have excellent communication skills, and you are able to build and maintain relationships within distributed Product & Development teams using Agile methodologies.
• You have experience in working on a varied portfolio of products, markets & personas and working with/in virtual teams.
• You have a strong portfolio that you can share with us
• You will be able to demonstrate your strong analytical skills with results of both qualitative and quantitative research