Day Rate: £400 - £500
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a household name client who are working on some exciting and innovative projects relating to energy and the home. They are looking for experienced UX Designers, with exciting creative capabilities and a strong interest in innovation, to work as part of their vibrant and growing internal UX agency. If you are passionate about UX Design and are looking to showcase your skills with a business who foster a culture of innovation, exploration and creativity, then look no further!
As a UX Designer you will be working as part of a team, using agile and lean design methodologies, and serving a user base of around 11 million. This is an exciting time of change in the business where there is great opportunity to make regular meaningful contributions to their users' experiences.
The role will require you to:
- Be the confident, objective voice of their users.
- Relentlessly chase innovation and produce world class quality experiences.
- Follow and help to shape the internal UX processes.
- Empower the UX team and collaborate internally/externally.
- Work in a dynamic agency style environment that fosters creativity and idea sharing.
You will have:
- An energetic and visible passion for user centred design & problem solving.
- An intrinsic ability to turn complexity into simplicity.
- An analytic capability to allow you to quickly pinpoint a problem and suggest the best solution.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and storytelling skills.
You will also have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates your skills and expertise across many areas of the UX landscape, such as:
- User Research & Testing.
- User Journey, Task & Process analysis.
- Information Architecture.
- Wireframing, Sketching, Interaction & Micro-Interaction Design.
- Visual Design (Photoshop).
- Prototyping (Axure).
- Data Analytics (GA, SiteCatalyst, ClickTale).
- Conversion Optimisation & Persuasive Design techniques.
- Workshop facilitation & concept presentation/demonstration.
- Knowledge of UX trends (past, present and predicted).
- Great expectation management and collaboration skills across multi-discipline teams.
- Experience scoping project timescales and delivering on time.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, in a relaxed and collaborative environment, and make regular meaningful contributions to user experiences, with a business at the fore-front of the home energy industry. If you are driven by a passion for the user and an ambition to push boundaries of how to satisfy and delight users beyond best practices and industry standards, then this is the opportunity for you!
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Portfolio URL/PDF for immediate review.