Are you looking for a fresh challenge within UX? Our client operates in the private sector covering ecommerce and fashion in both the UK & Asia
This is truly a chance to join an exciting company that gives you the opportunity to make a real impact within their sector and increase your design skills
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Great design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- Test and learn. Work with business units to create multivariate and A/B testing plans. Use the results to improve the relevant metrics.
- Future opportunities and industry updates. Keep up to date with developments and latest thinking regarding UX and design.
- Support and development. Create a support network for business units that allow them to share and discuss best practice in UX and design.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to customer/user experience practices
- Passion about new technology and latest trends in UX and UI.
- Create pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams
- Understanding of user needs and the needs of the business
- Support user research and evaluate user feedback with design work and practices
- Use and help develop design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Understand importance of user testing
- Create and maintain brand identity systems including logos and style guides
- Proven UX experience including mobile design (responsive and apps)
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards.
- Create competitor activity monitoring for key user journeys along with building general awareness of best in class user experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to or call Suj on for more information