My client is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join their growing, innovative team. You will be working across a variety of platforms and products, designing ways to ensure customer conversion is as high as possible. They are looking for an enthusiastic UX specialist, someone with flair who understands all areas of the creative process.
The day to day:
- Exploring and mapping user needs through audience analysis, user narratives, and process flow diagrams to maintain a user-centred approach
- Working closely with other members of the creative team to inform all stages of the process
- Producing UX deliverables including user journeys, site maps, wireframes and prototypes
- Familiarity with web and app design
- Expert with sketch and the use of style guides
- Strong prototyping skills
If this sounds interesting, give me a call on or send an email with your CV to .
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job