The purpose of this role is to cover all customer digital touch points on mobile and responsive web and to give a better customer experience.
You will act as the voice of the customers and continuously be improving their needs and experience. You will be responsible for designing digital products that impress consumers and deliver a practical straightforward experience where the end results will benefit the business by strong retention rates and regular customers.
- Leading, influencing and driving change in key aspects of the customer experience
- Plan and implement creative ways to collect and analyse customer behaviours that will inform the design of key product features.
- Develop and own UX Strategy to form the basis of digital experiences and maintaining a coherence of interaction and Brand behaviour.
- Translate business and customer requirements into meaningful interactive experiences - taking big ideas and working collaboratively to evolve them into usable features.
- Working with research to help inform and validate solutions to user problems.
- Provide insight into UX design trends, competitor analysis and what innovations are happening in both web and Apps.
- Support the Product Manager in planning the development of experiences
- Work with Product Manager to decide on KPIs to measure design benefits of your solutions.
- Deliver changes to the user experience that have a direct impact on improving conversion, NPS and performance
- User Research
Implementation of UX Designs
- Translate research findings into creative concepts and functional components
- Clearly articulate your solutions to internal stakeholders. You should be able to:
? Design the information architecture and interaction behaviour for new features and functionality - through the use of process flows, Experience maps; sketches and prototypes etc.
? Collaboratively develop prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts
- Work with business analysts to document requirements
- Working collaboratively with the UI Designer to translate prototypes and mock-ups into production ready assets that are used in the apps and prototypes we create
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) (role KPIs are shared across DigEx)
- Will obsess over metrics such as AOV, Conversion Rate, Return Visits
- Design experiences that directly impact conversion rate and commercial performance
- Designs solutions that deliver business KPIs / OKRs
- Designs solutions that deliver an integrated and engaging user experience
- 'Cost’ to build solutions are kept to a minimum (eg designs should be appropriate, timely and to quality that does not require expensive rework in development).
What you’ll get from us
- Thoroughly enjoyable, busy and fulfilling work environment, that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Free reign to form strategies, processes and ways of working that will improve your strategic and leadership skills.
- We are not looking an employee to fit into an existing process and churn out the same old work - you will have influence and you will shape the future of the business
Competitive salary, friendly teams (who work hard and have fun!), regular trips to Paris to work with our international teams, great benefits and
- User Experience