UX Designers - we are looking for you!
Would you like to work in the beautiful town of Harrogate?
Are an experienced UX Designer with proven ability of working within team-focussed environments?
Would you enjoy being instrumental in ensuring that users' needs are understood and fundamentally add great value to the end product?
Yes? Great, we would love to speak with you!
Ultimately this is a great opportunity for a successful, high-achieving and passionate UX Designer looking to join a company who have a hugely successful brand, international presence and enormous passion in ensuring they continue to be leaders in their market.
As a UX Designer in this highly innovative, market leading and advancing organisation you will play an important part in defining the design of their products and customer experience projects.
A few of the crucial skills and experience we're looking for:
- The ability to identify patterns and user journeys. We are looking for a great communicator. Someone who has the ability to gather information from various sources and identify the primary user need.
- Usability testing - previous experience of running usability testing and identifying suitable and realistic improvements is key.
- Prototyping - taking ownership of this and ensuring that you are always striving to make quick decisions to enable continued work within the team and seamless delivery.
- Super visual and interaction design abilities! Simple.
- Excellent leadership skills are key. This role will work in Scrum environments and you will need to communicate your user-centred design methods through your communication skills and work ethic.
- Product knowledge. You will love to solve challenging issues and overcome them in a proactive and collaborative manner.
Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject (Human-Computer Design, Psychology Interaction Design…) or relevant work experience would be desirable.
This organisation really pride themselves on their team focussed ethos, and therefore it's crucial that their employees do too.
Situated in a beautiful location, with a great company culture and exciting career opportunities - we are keen to speak with UX superstars ready for a new challenge!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job