Role: UX Designer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Central London
* 25 days' holiday
* Company Bonus
* Company paid BUPA
* Company bonus
* Interest free ticket loan
Martin & Conley are working in partnership with a well-known retail and eCommerce business based over in Central London. The company I am working in partnership with attract over 400 million customer visits a year and have an investment plan of 1.2 billion over the next ten years. Although my client is a global business, within the company a subsidiary has been built to explore digital opportunities offering transactional multi-channel experiences to customers.
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to transform and build my clients digital proposition, working within the digital subsidiary you will be working in a unique environment that mirrors a start-up culture and mentality along with the backing from a FTSE100 company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for formulating personalised multichannel experiences for responsive websites, emails, mobile app and shopping centres.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years commercial design experience
- A great team spirit with excellent speaking and presentation skills
- Stickler for deadlines, able to prioritise your own workload and manage multiple projects from initial concept to release product
- Experience working in collaborative, agile and iterative design environment
- Solid understanding of User-Centred principles
- Strong interaction design skills
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Atomic Design based Design systems
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite software and Sketch
- Knowledge of User Research methodologies such as User Interviews, Guerrilla Testing, Usability Testing and Surveying, enables you to gather user insights and write actionable reports or produce UX deliverables
Interview slots are confirmed for w/c 12th and 19th March 2018. If interested in the above role please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV.
- USER EXPERIENCE