UX Designer Public Sector Remote GDS
UX Designer | Public Sector | Remote | GDS
UX Designer required by Central Government department via an award-winning consultancy. Candidates will require client facing experience and lots of exposure to GDS (Government Digital Service) standards.
- Strong experience in GDS (Government Digital Service)
- Experience working in client facing environments
- Experience of working with at least 2 different clients and demonstrable experience of building client relationships
- Competent in three or more UX technologies or techniques and has successfully applied them in a commercial environment
- Understands the 5 competencies of UX Design (information architecture, interaction design, usability engineering, visual design and prototype engineering) and is a specialist in at least one area.
- Good understanding of the user centred design process
- Sound communication skills including the ability to deliver presentations using structure and style appropriate to the audience
This role is remote initally due to covid, however will have requirements to be on-site in London up to 3 days a week, and ASAP start. If you have the experience required, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'